Full payment is expected at the time of the appointment.
We are not providers for any insurance plans, although you may be eligible for some reimbursement. We can provide you with a claim form to submit to your insurance company but it is your responsibility to verify benefits and file necessary paperwork.
If you need to make use of your insurance you may want to check with your carrier before calling for an appointment. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my benefits for out of network providers?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We do not offer a sliding scale.
We accept cash, checks, AMEX, MC, Discover and VISA for payment. You can also use your Health Savings Account or HSA.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.